Monday, March 22, 2010

Entry 1: Our exspection for “Academic Writing in English Class”

1stly, I'm not interested to learning English. I feel it was difficult because I will fail in Academic Writing in English. Also, I don't know read English better like reading English news paper The Star or News Straits Times. Also I dislike English novelnor books because it was using better English. But, I was think and I want to know what the story about or said about by writer. I also was nearly decided to not enter to Twintech because I'm hear at Twintech was 100 percent learning in English. I think I will fail and was useless if I enter to Twintech. But, when I think carefully, if I'm not start learning now to learn English, when I will learn it. So, I decided to take tisk my time and future for learning English here.So, I will try until I can read English better than now and understood all about I read at The Star, News Straits Time or any English magazine.So, That all my exspection when I will learn Academic Writing in English subject.

1 comment: